Recording & Managing Assets:
• Scan and print barcodes
The Asset Barcode software reads data from barcode labels which automates your asset tracking and saves you time.
• Asset History for each Transaction
For every transaction, the application will record the date, user, time and other details.
• Asset Tag Number, Model and Serial Number
The ATM software has the ability to record asset tag number, model type and serial number for every asset you tag.
• Check Out/In Assets to an Employee or Customer
Records of assets that are handed to employees or customers can be updated with the check-in, check-out facility.
• User Defined Asset Classifications by Type
You can define how you want to classify your assets by specifying the types you need


1 comments:
I always appreciate your post.That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.
Asset Management Software
Asset Tracking Software
IT Asset Management Software
Fixed Asset Management Software
Post a Comment